Latest post Fri, Mar 29 2013 11:18 AM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Mar 29 2013 10:05 AM

• techgirl
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Mar 29 2013
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

Sounds levels changed on exported quicktime

I'm am teaching myself avid as I go but today as I've exported a 5 minutes film I finished I've had a slight disaster. The music levels are really high drowning out the sync levels. Basically the sound levels are all over the place and nothing like those on my timeline.

I exported at 44.1 MHz, L & R sound, my knowledge is fairly basic but this is a frustrating problem I'm hoping to get assistance with..

Thanks 

Filed under: , ,
  • Fri, Mar 29 2013 11:18 AM In reply to

Re: Sounds levels changed on exported quicktime

Hi,

Sometimes (I don't know why) the adjustments you make to timeline audio don't translate to exported files.  The solution is to duplicate the sequence, do an audio mixdown of your audio tracks on the duplicate sequence, then delete all the audio tracks except for the mixdown tracks, and export that.

Hope that helps.

ciao,
    Carl 

Media Composer 8.9.3 w/Symphony option, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT 740M [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller