Latest post Sat, Mar 2 2013 6:46 AM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Mar 2 2013 6:08 AM

• carramch
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Mar 2 2013
    • Posts 0
    • Points 0

Random Video Clips Missing Sound After Export

I have Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate and I use it to edit my video game footage.  Whenever I make a video that has a lot of cuts (most of them into a clip that's only a few seconds) there is always a couple random video clips that are missing the audio for them after I export my video. I do a commentary on a seperate track and when that's cut up it's fine, also everything works fine in the preview window.  No matter which file type I export it as (mpeg 2, avi, wma...) there's always a couple clips where you can hear the commentary but not the sound for the video clip itself.  I've tried re-rendering the files multiple times, restarting the program, exproting different qualities and nothing has worked.  I'm sure it has something to do with the size of the clips but everytime I export, different clips are missing audio no matter how long.  Does anyone know how to fix this??

• Sat, Mar 2 2013 6:46 AM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 8,767
    • Points 199,945
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Random Video Clips Missing Sound After Export

You will find the Pinnacle Studio Forums over HERE

Pinnacle now belongs to Corel, not Avid

Regards,
    Douglas

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller