Latest post Sat, Mar 2 2013 6:46 AM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Mar 2 2013 6:08 AM

• carramch
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Mar 2 2013
    • Posts 0
    • Points 0

Random Video Clips Missing Sound After Export

I have Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate and I use it to edit my video game footage.  Whenever I make a video that has a lot of cuts (most of them into a clip that's only a few seconds) there is always a couple random video clips that are missing the audio for them after I export my video. I do a commentary on a seperate track and when that's cut up it's fine, also everything works fine in the preview window.  No matter which file type I export it as (mpeg 2, avi, wma...) there's always a couple clips where you can hear the commentary but not the sound for the video clip itself.  I've tried re-rendering the files multiple times, restarting the program, exproting different qualities and nothing has worked.  I'm sure it has something to do with the size of the clips but everytime I export, different clips are missing audio no matter how long.  Does anyone know how to fix this??

• Sat, Mar 2 2013 6:46 AM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 8,988
    • Points 202,580
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator

Re: Random Video Clips Missing Sound After Export

You will find the Pinnacle Studio Forums over HERE

Pinnacle now belongs to Corel, not Avid

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller