Latest post Fri, Jun 21 2013 3:38 AM by AndrewAction. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jan 17 2013 1:16 AM

ilok and license issues

Hello I am a student at an audio production school and a few days ago my ilok was stolen. I emailed Ilok and i filled out an RMA form but they said to contact avid. I am a student and cannot afford to buy another copy of pro tools software but i need to know how to acquire another license for pro tools 10- it is the student version of pro tools 10.

Anything helps... Thanks 

Filed under:
  • Thu, Jan 17 2013 1:24 AM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,888
    • Points 226,850
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: ilok and license issues

Hello there.

The iLok is the key to your system.  You can call Avid at 650-731-6100 and ask them what you should do.  You get stuck, email me directly ( address below).

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Fri, Jun 21 2013 3:27 AM In reply to

Hi I just purchased the mbox pro 3 which came with the ilok 2 and pro tools 10/11. The first time I downloaded the software and drivers for everything it worked. The second time I recieved an error message saying that my ilok wasn't plugged in. I clicked the sync/repair link in the ilok manager and now my licenses/activations aren't showing up at all. I emailed ilok 8 times to no avail. Is it possible for avid to resend my license information?......I've had my system for 4 days now and haven't been able to use it once. :(

• Fri, Jun 21 2013 3:38 AM In reply to

H, you are posting in the Avid Pro video forums

The Avid audio forums are located at this link

Do either of these help you

iLok FAQ

Known Issues

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller