Latest post Wed, Jan 9 2013 1:34 PM by Marianna. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jan 9 2013 12:28 AM

• brespree23
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jan 9 2013
    • Posts 0
    • Points 0

Lost Yellow Registration Card

I don't know if this has already been alked on yet or not, but it seems that I have lost the yellow registration card from the Pro Tools 10 box. I know I'm stupid. I can't even recall seeing it, but i couldn't go but so far without it and a registration page kept coming up talking about (release code, registration #, etc.). I have been trying to get a replacement yellow card, and when i finally find the page that says it will help me if i lost my registration card the page is out of order. (Which is at the bottom of this page link http://www.avid.com/US/support/register/audio ). I want to know is if the only way that i can possibly get support from avid is to buy a Support Code and call them about a replacement?

• Wed, Jan 9 2013 1:04 AM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,250
    • Points 206,010
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Lost Yellow Registration Card

Hi there brespree23,

The Registration help article you're looking for (broken link) is here: http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/faq/en384651.

This is the Pro Video Forums, normally we'd want you to post Pro Tools related questions in the Avid Audio Forums (http://duc.avid.com), but I wanted to be sure you got that link asap. Big Smile

I'll ping the Web team to fix the link on the bottom of the registration page.

All the best,

-AK

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

• Wed, Jan 9 2013 2:22 AM In reply to

• brespree23
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jan 9 2013
    • Posts 0
    • Points 0

Oops sorry lol. Im in the wrong place but thank you for the help

• Wed, Jan 9 2013 1:34 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,250
    • Points 206,010
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

brespree23.......

You can also contact Pro Tools Customer Service team at Ground Control.  Call 650-731-6100 and choose Option 2 for Registration or use Adam's suggestion and submit a registration web case to get in touch.

The web team was notified yesterday of the broken links on that support page.

marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller