Latest post Thu, Apr 19 2012 11:07 AM by Larry Rubin. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Apr 18 2012 8:46 PM

• steinija
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Apr 18 2012
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

On and off sync problems

We recently bought a AVID Studio for PC. We've been looking forward to enjoy this, but uforntunately we experiance some odd problems or bugs (?). For about 50% of the uploaded videos the audio is out of sync. The sound packs at the end of each sequence. As a concequence my doughter age 5 sounds like a death metal band (very deep voice and hard to understand) until the end of the sequence where she starts sounding like Chip & Dale. 

The thing is, the videofiles play perfect in all other videoprograms, but not in Avid Studio. Any ideas???

Filed under:
  • Wed, Apr 18 2012 8:58 PM In reply to

Re: On and off sync problems

You will find the Forums for Avid Studio here.

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

• Thu, Apr 19 2012 6:24 AM In reply to

• steinija
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Apr 18 2012
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

• Thu, Apr 19 2012 11:07 AM In reply to

You're quite welcome.

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller