Latest post Tue, Apr 3 2012 5:05 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Apr 3 2012 5:04 PM

• sr674p
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Apr 3 2012
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

Resizing Video, Blurring Faces in Avid Studio

I am a new Avid Studio user, which I use on my HP laptop.

I know this must be simple, but how do you resize video in Avid Studio? For the life of me can’t figure out how to simply resize the video and then move it left or right. I have edited with Avid Composers in the past, but am now editing on a much smaller scale on my laptop.

Also, how to you blur faces? I have figured out how to use the blur tool, but right now it’s just a square or rectangle. Can it be circular? And how do I use key frames in order to make it move? Most times the people are moving, and I want the blur to follow.

Filed under: , ,
  • Tue, Apr 3 2012 5:05 PM In reply to

Re: Resizing Video, Blurring Faces in Avid Studio

The forum you've posted in is for a different product that was discontinued a long time ago.

The Avid Studio forum is here:

http://forums.pinnaclesys.com/forums/242/ShowForum.aspx

Media Composer 2018.5 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller