Latest post Fri, Feb 10 2012 7:26 PM by maryd. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Feb 3 2012 3:35 AM

• Serpus
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Feb 3 2012
    • Posts 3
    • Points 45

Problem in Deko 3000 Dual Channel

Hi All,

In the Deko 3000 Dual Channel menu "Option->Hardware settins->Which channel" is disable. You can configure "Channel1-Program".

Must be active configuration Channel2?

• Wed, Feb 8 2012 7:44 PM In reply to

• maryd
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 23 2006
    • Posts 12
    • Points 1,900
    • Moderator: Avid Motion Graphics

Re: Problem in Deko 3000 Dual Channel

If you have a 2 channel Deko3000 you will be able to select "Dual Program" from the Channel pulldown menu.  If that selection is grey and not selectable you have a single channel system.

The same is true in the Hardware Options.  Under "Which Channel" if you cannot select Channel B you have a single channel system.

If the Deko3000 was purchased as a dual channel system and you are not able to select Dual Program, or Channel B in the Hardware Options, then you need to contact Customer Support for a software code to enable that channel

• Fri, Feb 10 2012 5:17 AM In reply to

• Serpus
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Feb 3 2012
    • Posts 3
    • Points 45

Thanks for the reply Mary.

Yes, I can choose "Dual Program" from the "Channel" pulldown menu. But the menu "Which Channel", I can not select a channel B. This menu is gray with the text "Channel1-Program".

• Fri, Feb 10 2012 7:26 PM In reply to

• maryd
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 23 2006
    • Posts 12
    • Points 1,900
    • Moderator: Avid Motion Graphics

After you have set the Channel pulldown to Dual Program, not Program/Preview, then you should be able to choose the B channel for "Which Channel" in the Hardware Options.

If that is not working you will need to contact Customer Support.  Email me directly if you need the phone number to call, including your location.

Thank you

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller