We’re pleased to announce the availability of VENUEPack 4 -- a new suite of professional plug-ins and utilities that will come bundled with all VENUE digital console systems, providing live sound engineers with more creative options than ever. From re-creations of popular vintage hardware to the latest studio processing effects, VENUEPack 4 includes 30 powerful plug-ins from Avid and third-party partners including Flux::, Focusrite, JOEMEEK, Line 6, and others.
VENUEPack 4 plug-ins run natively on all VENUE systems—no external plug-in runner or separate laptop required. They offer high-quality sound, reliable performance, exceptionally low latency, automatic delay compensation support, and can be controlled right from the console surface
In addition to the suite of plug-ins, VENUEPack 4 also includes the Flux:: Pure Analyzer Essential software application, a modular RTA system that provides mix engineers with an extensive range of live audio analysis and measurement tools when installed on a Mac- or Windows-based laptop. Pure Analyzer can also utilize the Flux SampleGrabber plug-in to support direct signal acquisition across an Ethernet network from VENUE system monitor and mix busses.
VENUEPack 4 includes the following plug-ins and utilities:
- Classic Compressors Bundle—Emulations of five coveted hardware processors (includes BF-2A, BF-3A, Purple Audio MC77, Fairchild 660, and Fairchild 670 plug-ins)
- Eleven—Hyper-realistic emulations of the world’s greatest vintage and modern guitar amps
- Flux:: Pure Analyzer Essential—Network-driven, real-time signal analyzing software
- Focusrite d2 and d3—Models of the classic Focusrite red equalizer and compressor/limiter
- Impact—Console-style mix bus compressor
- JOEMEEK Bundle—Classic emulations of the SC2 compressor and VC5 Meequalizer
- Line 6 Echo Farm—Models of several classic echo hardware processors and pedals
- Moogerfooger Bundle—Realistic emulations of four classic audio effects and synth modules (includes 12-Stage Phaser, Analog Delay, Lowpass Filter, and Ring Modulator plug-ins)
- Pultec Bundle—Realistic emulations of three vintage Pultec EQs (includes EQH-2, EQP-1A, and MEQ-5 plug-ins)
- Reel Tape Suite—Delivers the warmth and characteristics of analog tape and machine effects (includes Reel Tape Saturation, Reel Tape Delay, and Reel Tape Flanger plug-ins)
- Reverb One—World-class reverb processing, with complete parameter control
- ReVibe—High-performance, highly detailed room-modeling reverb
- Slightly Rude Compressor—Custom compressor that’s both musical and aggressive
- Smack!—Fool-proof compressor/limiter that provides a wide range of sonic variations and color
- TL Aggro—High-quality emulation of a vintage analog FET compressor
- Voce Bundle—Emulations of classic vibrato and rotating speaker effects (includes Voce Chorus/Vibrato and Voce Spin plug-ins)
Don’t miss the free VENUEPack 4 webinar featuring Robert Scovill – August 15
Veteran sound engineer and Avid live sound market specialist, Robert Scovill, will host a free webinar on August 15th at 10 am PT (1 pm ET) to introduce the new VENUEPack 4 plug-in bundle. Robert will offer an overview of the included plug-ins followed by a deep dive into using Flux Pure Analyzer Essential, an exciting new addition to the pack. Attendance capacity is limited, so register today to reserve your spot.
Pricing and Availability
VENUEPack4 is available worldwide now. For VENUEPack 4 pricing please visit avid.com/venue. Existing VENUE owners can upgrade their VENUE systems to VENUEPack 4 at 50% off the standard upgrade price through September 14, 2012 at http://shop.avid.com.