It’s awards season again and I figured that I would jump on the bandwagon and create my own awards ceremony celebrating Eleven Rack. The completely fictitious “L’Arancia” is a soon to be prestigious and highly contested award recognizing brilliance in the Eleven Rack universe. Now that the product has been out for a while, the number of customers demonstrating their own unique genius with the product has been massive and we would like to highlight the best of the best.
Unlike the other events that my wife will make me watch on television this year, the Eleven Rack “L’Arancia” awards will not:
• be broadcast
• use interpretive dance to announce the nominees
• awkwardly put onstage a couple dudes in suits representing the accounting firm that guarantees the votes
• parade nominees down a red carpet only to be crapped on by a fashion critic who thinks shoulder pads are the shiznit
• feature winners walking off stage in the wrong direction only to be herded by a lanky supermodel
• feature meandering acceptance speeches from the winners of a foreign, short-form documentary category
• consume 5 hours of your life that you will never get back
I don’t have the categories established yet but I need your help in rounding up nominees from the vast array of media available online. If you know of a cool or interesting clip that shows Eleven Rack being put to use, post the link as a comment to this blog. I’ll comb through them over the next few weeks and pick winners to showcase on this blog. The prizes have yet to be determined but I can assure you that they will be insubstantial in terms of monetary value but intensely meaningful to the community.