Featured Tip

Optimize Pro Tools: Set Default Plugins  — posted by therecordingrevolution

When you start working in Pro Tools for any length of time you'll most likely...

Featured Tutorial

Animating in Marquee & the Hidden Animation Graph  — posted by wlidston

Avid Marquee is capable of easy 2D and 3D animation, but it might not be obvious...

Featured Forum

Getting Started with Media Composer

Most Recent Blog Entries

Editor Jim Page Gave Low-Budget Fantasy Film ‘Arthur and Merlin’ the Epic Feel It Deserved

posted by Avid Blogs on Tue, Mar 01 2016

The article Editor Jim Page Gave Low-Budget Fantasy Film ‘Arthur and Merlin’ the Epic Feel It Deserved by Jim Page appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read... (read more)

CABSAT 2016—MENA Market Demands More Content Creation

posted by Avid Blogs on Mon, Feb 29 2016

The article CABSAT 2016—MENA Market Demands More Content Creation by Vanessa El Mir appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

Filed under:

Most Recent Postings

Re: Application Manager not connecting

I have found a much simpler solution to the never-ending hassle of the Avid App Manager. YOU WILL ALL BE GLAD TO KNOW I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION ! WHAT A RELIEF. FINALLY. Here is what i did : 1) Placed an add for my Eleven Rack without Pro Tools (sold immediately for 400 € inc. shipping) 2) Placed an add for Pro Tools 10 + iLok2 (sold immediately...

Posted to Licensing Options (Forum) by Reaper_is_better on Sat, Dec 03 2016

Swapping banks on very large multicam groups...

I have groups with 42 cameras. How does one view anything past the first 18 in multicam mode? I can pull up a nine split and swap the bank once to give me a total of 18 viewable cameras. Is ther a way to view the other cameras or do I really have to just use the pull down group menu to manually select? Andi

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by ripvanmarlowe on Sat, Dec 03 2016

Re: possible Kernal Panics related to Nexis?

I had engineering look at this info and it isn't something we've seen before. Please create a support case and provide the full report of the crash dump. Were you doing something specific to cause the crash? If you can get it to happen on demand, capturing a continuous client logs is extremely helpful. Using the NEXIS Log Utility: Clear logs...

Posted to Avid NEXIS | PRO (Forum) by BobRusso on Sat, Dec 03 2016

Re: full screen playback stop working mc 7

In what way? In Sys Prefs, my laptop has the menu bar, and the 2nd monitor doesn't. That's what causes the problem for me for fullscreen.

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by Brian Berdan, ACE on Sat, Dec 03 2016

Re: stereo audio distortion

Are you getting 2 tracks left and right or 1 stereo track ? cause if you are getting 2 tracks Jobteris correct summing is the probable cause

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by Tom Pearson on Sat, Dec 03 2016

Avid community help center

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller