Featured Tip

Optimize Pro Tools: Set Default Plugins  — posted by therecordingrevolution

When you start working in Pro Tools for any length of time you'll most likely...

Featured Tutorial

Animating in Marquee & the Hidden Animation Graph  — posted by wlidston

Avid Marquee is capable of easy 2D and 3D animation, but it might not be obvious...

Featured Forum

Getting Started with Media Composer

Most Recent Blog Entries

NAB 2014: Manage, Protect, Distribute and Monetize in the Media Suite

posted by Avid Blogs on Fri, Apr 18 2014

The article NAB 2014: Manage, Protect, Distribute and Monetize in the Media Suite by Timory Burleson appeared first on Avid Blogs - Get the music and post production tutorials and industry insight you need to bring great stories to lifeā€”read Avid Blogs... (read more)

Proven and Trusted Audio, Video, and Live Sound Creative Tools Await in the Artist Suite

posted by Avid Blogs on Tue, Apr 15 2014

The article Proven and Trusted Audio, Video, and Live Sound Creative Tools Await in the Artist Suite by Timory Burleson appeared first on Avid Blogs - Get the music and post production tutorials and industry insight you need to bring great stories to... (read more)

Most Recent Postings

Re: Background Queue Failing: "CM_TRACK_NOT_FOUND"

Also, I should say that I'm able to re-submit the job with the clips that didn't transcode, and they process without a problem. So, it doesn't seem to be a problem of media that's missing.

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by Uli Kunkel on Sat, Apr 19 2014

Re: Timeline no longer plays

Might have been worth waiting for the new subscription licensing to be available. I think you can upgrade from any version with a year support for 300usd and that will likely take you to v8

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by MagnusMeerkat on Sat, Apr 19 2014

Background Queue Failing: "CM_TRACK_NOT_FOUND"

Hey everyone. When I start a background transcode in 7.0.3, it will run for a while successfully then the jobs will start erroring out with "CM_TRACK_NOT_FOUND." I'm not doing anything else during the transcode operation. I'm really just testing it as this is the first opportunity I've had to see how it works. Any idea what could...

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by Uli Kunkel on Sat, Apr 19 2014

AVID AFF EXPORT for ProTools (Only Audio)

Hello... I'm trying to export a AAF of a sequence that is already Consolidated and Transcoded to native parameters and it give me a error. <className>::<methodName>0 <badThing> [<badThingValueOne>] (<badThingValueTwo>) I will like to embed all the media in to the file. I am utilazing Avid 7.0.3 Symphony Option. Any...

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by yeyepr on Sat, Apr 19 2014

Re: [NEED HELP] re-trancoding sequence via AMA file!

Why you just dont transcode only the sequence?

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by George Loco Angeludis on Sat, Apr 19 2014

Avid community help center

Avid Technology, Inc. brands:
M-Audio  |   Sibelius  |   Pinnacle Systems  |  

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller