Featured Tip

Optimize Pro Tools: Set Default Plugins  — posted by therecordingrevolution

When you start working in Pro Tools for any length of time you'll most likely...

Featured Tutorial

Animating in Marquee & the Hidden Animation Graph  — posted by wlidston

Avid Marquee is capable of easy 2D and 3D animation, but it might not be obvious...

Featured Forum

Getting Started with Media Composer

Most Recent Blog Entries

Music: Behind the Scenes of Sibelius 7.5

posted by Avid Blogs on Fri, Dec 19 2014

The article Music: Behind the Scenes of Sibelius 7.5 by Sam Butler appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

Avid Connect 2015: Calling All Experts and Artists—Share your Ideas

posted by Avid Blogs on Thu, Dec 18 2014

The article Avid Connect 2015: Calling All Experts and Artists—Share your Ideas by Keli Callaghan appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

Most Recent Postings

Re: MC 8.2 bug? Subtitle extra lines removed

A picture... clicking OK will strip \nSecond Line from the subtitle

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by TrevorA on Sun, Dec 21 2014

MC 8.2 bug? Subtitle extra lines removed

Line breaks are removed from subtitle captions after clicking OK having entered 'edit master caption list'. e.g. 1. Create a subtitle and copy the following into the caption text: First Line Second Line Third Line Fourth Line 2. Edit the subtitle and click 'edit master caption list' (all lines will be in the list) 3. Click OK without...

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by TrevorA on Sun, Dec 21 2014

Error (0Ex1000005) the export of a movie failed

The export of a movie includig it´s disc project on a dvd failed. At the export´s end the following message appeared : During the eport a problem with the timeline occured : The process was canceld. (0Ex1000005) 30024/31263 @00:31:34:04 [00:11:33:05-00:22:04:03] Does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by severin506 on Sun, Dec 21 2014

Where to buy 2015 support upgrade? Avid Store or VideoGuys, etc.?

This week I will need to purchase the "299" support plan for a couple systems. Does it matter where I get them from and HOW exactly do purchased upgrades get recognized by Avid, to their dongles/system IDs, as well as to activation licences?

Posted to Urgent | New Licensing Options (Forum) by Telegram! on Sun, Dec 21 2014

All Wrong, Duplicated or Glitched Frames in Bin Frame View - MC 8.2.0 - Mac 10.8.5

The frames of my subclips in frame view are absolutely screwed up, but they're fine in the bin with the original master clips. They either show this purple static interference, or completely the wrong frame altogether. I'm furious... my whole workflow is F----ED.

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by AdamPurcell on Sun, Dec 21 2014

Avid community help center

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller