Featured Tip

Optimize Pro Tools: Set Default Plugins  — posted by therecordingrevolution

When you start working in Pro Tools for any length of time you'll most likely...

Featured Tutorial

Animating in Marquee & the Hidden Animation Graph  — posted by wlidston

Avid Marquee is capable of easy 2D and 3D animation, but it might not be obvious...

Featured Forum

Getting Started with Media Composer

Most Recent Blog Entries

Music: Creating the Perfect Piano for Composers in Pro Tools

posted by Avid Blogs on Tue, Aug 19 2014

The article Music: Creating the Perfect Piano for Composers in Pro Tools by Thomas Koritke appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

IBC 2014: Inside the Edit Bays of Bad Robot

posted by Avid Blogs on Mon, Aug 18 2014

The article IBC 2014: Inside the Edit Bays of Bad Robot by Adam Kranitz appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

Most Recent Postings

Re: Wrong Format

At a fast check, I´m on my Mac now, these drivers should work well and there is also a new function in MC 8.1 telling you when you have wrong ama plugins installed. This however [quote user="Alcy"] I have always use Sony's clip browser to import all the clips from the media card to my hard drive [/quote] is what I call " foreign...

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by mjolnarn on Wed, Aug 20 2014

Re: Feature Request - bin management

[quote user="BarkinMadd"]Can a moderator move this over to the feature request forum[/quote] Sorry - thought I had posted it there!

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by carlgmi on Wed, Aug 20 2014

Re: Giving "wings" to 4:3 footage -- what's your method?

[quote user="mjolnarn"] For the upscale you want BCC Uprez, either import the Sd file directly in Hd mode to Dnx with settings do not resize or switch to Sd mode and ama link / transcode to maybe 1 : 1 , then send out a Qt ref, switch to Hd mode and import that Qt ref with settings as above. [/quote] Sorry to further clarify: I'm on a...

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by tfg on Wed, Aug 20 2014

Re: Wrong Format

[quote user="mjolnarn"] The Ama plugins, the version numbers are placed under the info tab in MC 8.1 Also, have the media been brought to your mediadrive direct off card untouched to a folder without using any foreign app, just a drag and copy workflow. [/quote] Ama plugin version: And yes, I have always use Sony's clip browser to import...

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by Alcy on Wed, Aug 20 2014

Re: Artist Color, Baselight love, and EuCon

Hi Patrick, I have the same question - can I use the Artist Color with both: Baselight as plugin in MC and in MC Color Correction mode? Have you found any solution for this? Thanks for your reply. Michal

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by michal.pop on Wed, Aug 20 2014

Avid community help center

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller