Featured Tip

Optimize Pro Tools: Set Default Plugins  — posted by therecordingrevolution

When you start working in Pro Tools for any length of time you'll most likely...

Featured Tutorial

Animating in Marquee & the Hidden Animation Graph  — posted by wlidston

Avid Marquee is capable of easy 2D and 3D animation, but it might not be obvious...

Featured Forum

Getting Started with Media Composer

Most Recent Blog Entries

#TimelineTuesday: Uncorking Creative Editorial with James Roddy, DGA

posted by Avid Blogs on Tue, Sep 30 2014

The article #TimelineTuesday: Uncorking Creative Editorial with James Roddy, DGA by Adam Kranitz appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

AES Los Angeles 2014: Talk to the People Behind the Technology at the Avid Connectivity Partner Pavilion

posted by Avid Blogs on Tue, Sep 30 2014

The article AES Los Angeles 2014: Talk to the People Behind the Technology at the Avid Connectivity Partner Pavilion by Andrew Wild appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs... (read more)

Most Recent Postings

Re: Avid Bin Issue

check to make sure you are navigating to the project folder on ISIS via the DRIVE LETTER and not through Network Computers. the folder path in the project select window should look like z:\ISIS_Projects\Project and NOT \\AvidISIS\ISIS_Projects\Project

Posted to Avid Unity / Workgroups / Local Storage (Forum) by FunkyDragon on Wed, Oct 01 2014

Re: e-Sata on an XW8600...

Hello Billy, i will need to check that machine, i am on the other side of the world for a few more weeks tho... i had an 4 disk internal array orignaly using the onboard RAID, and i used 4 x externder cables to reach an external housing to draw down power and heat from the CPU, but i did not change anything when i moved the drives outside the box I...

Posted to Avid DS (Forum) by dermot on Wed, Oct 01 2014

Re: How can i turn a project setting to a permanent one

Absolutely clear and working 100% answer.Thanks a lot man

Posted to Complete Your Suite (Forum) by Kamaretsos_Athanasios on Wed, Oct 01 2014

Re: Mac OSX 10.9.5 and MC 8.1

I know it's only qualified for 10.9.4. Have you updated to 10.9.5 with MC8.1? and is it working?

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by RaskTV on Wed, Oct 01 2014

Re: How can i turn a project setting to a permanent one

[quote user="Kamaretsos_Athanasios"] P.S : already tried to create a site setting pf it but it is completely ignored. [/quote] Project settings are inherited from site settings that already exist. If you set up site settings and create a NEW project, the new project will inherit the site settings. Old projects will not, but you can then open...

Posted to Complete Your Suite (Forum) by FunkyDragon on Wed, Oct 01 2014

Avid community help center

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller