Featured Tip

Optimize Pro Tools: Set Default Plugins  — posted by therecordingrevolution

When you start working in Pro Tools for any length of time you'll most likely...

Featured Tutorial

Animating in Marquee & the Hidden Animation Graph  — posted by wlidston

Avid Marquee is capable of easy 2D and 3D animation, but it might not be obvious...

Featured Forum

Getting Started with Media Composer

Most Recent Blog Entries

Sketching in Sibelius 7.5: The Finishing Touches

posted by Avid Blogs on Thu, Oct 30 2014

The article Sketching in Sibelius 7.5: The Finishing Touches by John Hinchey appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

Media Composer licensing and upgrades: What you need to know—and do —before the year is out

posted by Kate Ketcham on Wed, Oct 29 2014

You've probably heard a lot about Avid Everywhere, our vision for moving our company and industry forward. There have been a number of changes to our product lines and offerings over the last 12 months, with the promise of more to come. My hope is that... (read more)

Most Recent Postings

Re: Promoting 59.94 Clips in 23.98 Project after upgrading to 8.2

Yes!! Thank you. I can't beleive I didn't realize that.

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by mgrossfeld on Fri, Oct 31 2014

Re: Transcoding from AMA linked Alexa files to DNX175 x is automatically adding a color LUT

Hi! Select your shots/clips in the bin. Right-click, and choose "Source Settings..." Check if a color transformation have been applied by Avid. If so, delete it. "Apply to all" to remove the transformation from all selected clips. -Espen

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by Woldcam on Fri, Oct 31 2014

Transcoding from AMA linked Alexa files to DNX175 x is automatically adding a color LUT

I have an Avid project with AMA linked footage (2K Alexa quicktimes) and I'm transcoding some shtos to DNX175 x. The AMA files are LOG C, but the transcoded files are adding some kind of LUT. They're very saturated, etc. I am not selecting any color options when I transcode. I've tried transcoding 1:1 and am getting the same results. Any...

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by dcs0603 on Fri, Oct 31 2014

Código de autorización PT LE 8.0.5

Hola, Hace tiempo compré el PT LE 7, luego, al salir la versión 8 Digidesign me ofreció el upgrade gratis PT LE 8 la cual instalé. Pues me he comprado otro ordenador y se me ha perdido el código de autorización, cuando entro en la web de avid me dicen que no tengo ningún producto registrado.... Alguien...

Posted to Foro en Español (Forum) by 056fgil on Fri, Oct 31 2014

Re: Native Codec Support

Let me upload the new version as a beta and I'll contact you. Thanks!

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by Zak Ray on Fri, Oct 31 2014

Avid community help center

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller