Featured Tip

Optimize Pro Tools: Set Default Plugins  — posted by therecordingrevolution

When you start working in Pro Tools for any length of time you'll most likely...

Featured Tutorial

Animating in Marquee & the Hidden Animation Graph  — posted by wlidston

Avid Marquee is capable of easy 2D and 3D animation, but it might not be obvious...

Featured Forum

Getting Started with Media Composer

Most Recent Blog Entries

Anastacia

posted by Avid Blogs on Fri, May 22 2015

The article Anastacia by Ingo Gebhardt appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

Avid at InfoComm 2015

posted by Avid Blogs on Fri, May 22 2015

The article Avid at InfoComm 2015 by Derk Hagedorn appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

Most Recent Postings

Re: Auto-Renewal failed

Thank you, Marianna. Email you in Tuesday.

Posted to Licensing Options (Forum) by gorky on Sun, May 24 2015

Re: NewBlue Titler Pro render problems in MC8.3

I think you'll find that NB is developing Titler Pro - For example, TP 3 now has realtime playback in MC. I haven't looked at TP 4 (if it's out yet) but it will likely have further improvements). Is it perfect? No, but NB seems to be invested in supporting MC.

Posted to Complete Your Suite (Forum) by BarkinMadd on Sun, May 24 2015

Relinking audio files

Hello! I have an edited feature now ready to be relinked to the original camera files. The problem is that when the sequence isrelinked (with all AMA link clips in the same folder) everything does get relinked, but the first two audio tracks are relinked to video (in my case to Arri Alexa onboard sound) not to the original recorded files. The files...

Posted to Film and 24p (Forum) by Matoslav on Sun, May 24 2015

Re: Media Composer v8.2.3 is live!

Not at all. But, 8.3 does use an Intel instruction set that requires a computer that is more recent (although mine is from 2009 - one of the early i7 processors and it works just fine). Does that ring a bell for you? I'm guessing, of course, but perhaps there are a significant number of customers who cannot run 8.3.x so Avid decided to maintain...

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by BarkinMadd on Sun, May 24 2015

Re: When are they going to fix the Re-dos not working?

[quote user="AndrewAction"] [quote user="S.Clements"]nothing more frustrating that undoing to go back and retrace your steps, only to find that when you go to Redo, you've lost all your work.[/quote]As a workaround have you considered duplicating you sequence before going back to retrace your steps? Or noting the time before...

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by S.Clements on Sun, May 24 2015

Avid community help center

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller