Featured Tip

Optimize Pro Tools: Set Default Plugins  — posted by therecordingrevolution

When you start working in Pro Tools for any length of time you'll most likely...

Featured Tutorial

Animating in Marquee & the Hidden Animation Graph  — posted by wlidston

Avid Marquee is capable of easy 2D and 3D animation, but it might not be obvious...

Featured Forum

Getting Started with Media Composer

Most Recent Blog Entries

NAB 2014: Complete Media Ingest, Storage, Automation, and Playout in the Storage Suite

posted by Avid Blogs on Mon, Apr 21 2014

The article NAB 2014: Complete Media Ingest, Storage, Automation, and Playout in the Storage Suite by Timory Burleson appeared first on Avid Blogs - Get the music and post production tutorials and industry insight you need to bring great stories to life... (read more)

NAB 2014: Manage, Protect, Distribute and Monetize in the Media Suite

posted by Avid Blogs on Fri, Apr 18 2014

The article NAB 2014: Manage, Protect, Distribute and Monetize in the Media Suite by Timory Burleson appeared first on Avid Blogs - Get the music and post production tutorials and industry insight you need to bring great stories to lifeā€”read Avid Blogs... (read more)

Most Recent Postings

Re: Audio mixdown error

Can you try an audio mixdown of a short section at the start. If that works you may have to divide the timeline up into sections till you can find the offending corrupt file or render.

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by AndrewAction on Wed, Apr 23 2014

Media Composer 7 on 13-inch Macbook Pro with Retina display?

Hi, I'm after a new Macbook Pro which I can travel easily with. It will be primarily used for office work (scriptwriting etc...) but I would also like to be able to run Media Composer 7 for when I'm on location and need to do some small editing (music videos, corporate etc...) and After Effects work. I've been looking at the following upgraded...

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by Mamertine87 on Wed, Apr 23 2014

Re: Avid MC version 5

Email Marianna Montague with your particulars (MC version, system ID, serial - don't put the system ID or serial here on the forum). She can help you figure out how best to proceed. marianna.montague@avid.com

Posted to Get Started Fast (Forum) by smyers63 on Wed, Apr 23 2014

Re: Avid MC version 5

how do i go about finding that out.

Posted to Get Started Fast (Forum) by Jean Dunoyer on Wed, Apr 23 2014

Adding Audio Keyframes

Trying to add Audio Keyframes. I get that I need to activate Clip and Volume in Audio Data menu. I get that I need to have the keyframe (double triangle) icon selected. But then what? How do I actually add a keyframe?

Posted to Get Started Fast (Forum) by jaygon on Wed, Apr 23 2014

Avid community help center

Avid Technology, Inc. brands:
M-Audio  |   Sibelius  |   Pinnacle Systems  |  

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller