Featured Tip

Optimize Pro Tools: Set Default Plugins  — posted by therecordingrevolution

When you start working in Pro Tools for any length of time you'll most likely...

Featured Tutorial

Animating in Marquee & the Hidden Animation Graph  — posted by wlidston

Avid Marquee is capable of easy 2D and 3D animation, but it might not be obvious...

Featured Forum

Getting Started with Media Composer

Most Recent Blog Entries

Meet the Artists Who Bring Us the Most Listened To, Most Watched and Most Loved Media in the World

posted by Avid Blogs on Fri, Aug 28 2015

The article Meet the Artists Who Bring Us the Most Listened To, Most Watched and Most Loved Media in the World by Anthony Gordon appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. Read... (read more)

How to Create Custom Transition Effects in Avid Media Composer

posted by Avid Blogs on Thu, Aug 27 2015

The article How to Create Custom Transition Effects in Avid Media Composer by Benjamin Hershleder appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

Most Recent Postings

Re: 101 Activation Failed

You could try downloading that latest version and running it in Demo mode tonight.

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by AndrewAction on Tue, Sep 01 2015

Re: Has Pan & Zoom changed?

Awesome post. Fixed my exact same problem on my HP XW8600 with W7 SP1. 100 points to Gryffindor! Charlie

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by Finecutter on Tue, Sep 01 2015

Re: AMA playback issues with 2.7k Gopro Footage

Ironically, the same day you commented on Daniel's signature Marianna noticed it in another thread and it gave her a chuckle. I get where you were coming from - i just don't find it offensive and what's more, it's unfortunately true. Thanks for your understanding. Peace

Posted to Get Started Fast (Forum) by BarkinMadd on Tue, Sep 01 2015

Boris Continuum Complete Lite

I have a subscription to Media Composer. It's understanding that the subscription includes Boris Continuum Complete Lite. Where is link to download Boris Continuum Complete Lite? It does not show on my download page.

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by VideoDude70 on Tue, Sep 01 2015

Re: 101 Activation Failed

I got the 101 Activation error as well. I have a yearly subsription but it failed to renew, even though automatic renewal is set to "on." I already called and opened a case, but it's been several hours and no one has gotten back to me. Would it be possible to get a temporary code? I have a deadline and I must work tonight! Help! -Anna

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by pbutterfly on Tue, Sep 01 2015

Avid community help center

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller