Featured Tip

Optimize Pro Tools: Set Default Plugins  — posted by therecordingrevolution

When you start working in Pro Tools for any length of time you'll most likely...

Featured Tutorial

Animating in Marquee & the Hidden Animation Graph  — posted by wlidston

Avid Marquee is capable of easy 2D and 3D animation, but it might not be obvious...

Featured Forum

Getting Started with Media Composer

Most Recent Blog Entries

What’s New in Media Composer (8.4)

posted by Avid Blogs on Thu, Jul 02 2015

The article What’s New in Media Composer (8.4) by Phill Naylor appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

Editing and Annotation in the new Sibelius on a Microsoft Surface Pro 3

posted by Avid Blogs on Wed, Jul 01 2015

The article Editing and Annotation in the new Sibelius on a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 by Joe Pearson appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

Most Recent Postings

Re: Crashing Meteorites...

I've seen something like that on an iPhone...it's exactly what I'm looking for. Considering these apps are so common for phones, I was hoping there was an equivalent for computers. I'm looking for an alternative to laboriously building this in a program like After Effects--which I don't own and don't know how to use.

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by Terry Snyder on Thu, Jul 02 2015

Re: Stuff I wish they'd fix

Kev..... thsi is going directly to Randy, Luc, Troy etc on the design team... Nidely done and well written. THANK YOU Marianna

Posted to General Discussion & Off-Topic (Forum) by Marianna on Thu, Jul 02 2015

Nuevas herramientas de Media Composer 8.4| Video

Hola. Por favor miren este video de Phill Naylor en el que hace un repaso a todas las nuevas herramientas de Media Composer 8.4. http://www.avidblogs.com/whats-new-in-media-composer-8-4 cv

Posted to Foro en Español (Forum) by Avid Users Ecuador on Thu, Jul 02 2015

Re: Freeze frame glitch - 7.0.4 and OS X 10.9.5

I now there were several freeze frame fixes in 7.0.4.4 which just came out last week. You might want to try that. Marianna

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by Marianna on Thu, Jul 02 2015

New Features in MC 8.4 | Video

Watch Phill Naylor 's video overview of the new features of Media Composer 8.4 http://www.avidblogs.com/whats-new-in-media-composer-8-4 Our latest update, available now, introduces projects with custom frame sizes and more. See what else is new. AVIDBLOGS.COM Nice work PHill Marianna

Posted to Get Started Fast (Forum) by Marianna on Thu, Jul 02 2015

Avid community help center

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller