Featured Tip

Optimize Pro Tools: Set Default Plugins  — posted by therecordingrevolution

When you start working in Pro Tools for any length of time you'll most likely...

Featured Tutorial

Animating in Marquee & the Hidden Animation Graph  — posted by wlidston

Avid Marquee is capable of easy 2D and 3D animation, but it might not be obvious...

Featured Forum

Getting Started with Media Composer

Most Recent Blog Entries

Meet Your Workflow Partners in the ‘Solutions Showcase’ during Avid Connect 2015

posted by Avid Blogs on Mon, Mar 30 2015

The article Meet Your Workflow Partners in the ‘Solutions Showcase’ during Avid Connect 2015 by Keli Callaghan appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read... (read more)

Mixing with VENUE in the Frozen North

posted by Avid Blogs on Fri, Mar 27 2015

The article Mixing with VENUE in the Frozen North by Hugo Larin appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

Most Recent Postings

Re: FrameFlex on clip not showing

[quote user="jef"] but I have no way to manipulate it in the sequnce. [/quote] You have switched to effect mode ?

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by mjolnarn on Tue, Mar 31 2015

Re: Bug in Avid pan& zoom (and workaround until it’s fixed…)

I believe I was told Avid used a codec in Quicktime for PSD's for years

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by AndrewAction on Tue, Mar 31 2015

Re: Bug in Avid pan& zoom (and workaround until it’s fixed…)

What do stills...pictures...have to do with Quicktime?

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by Shane Ross on Tue, Mar 31 2015

Re: MC 8.3: Working driver for Geforce GTX 980?

I'll continue to work on this when I can, and post any information I find. If anyone experiences a new driver or a new version of Avid fixing the issue, please let us know. A lot of times the solution comes from an angle that nobody thought of yet, so there are always more things to try. There are plenty of settings and combinations of settings...

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by lalittle on Tue, Mar 31 2015

Re: MC 8.3: Working driver for Geforce GTX 980?

[quote user="lalittle"] ... Someone has always found a way to get Geforce cards working, so if we keep focused I think we can do it again. [/quote] That's pretty much what we've covered here. If you want to give it an exhaustive go, the general procedure is to start with the most recent driver your GTX supports, and then try each earlier...

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by DStone on Tue, Mar 31 2015

Avid community help center

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller