Featured Tip

Optimize Pro Tools: Set Default Plugins  — posted by therecordingrevolution

When you start working in Pro Tools for any length of time you'll most likely...

Featured Tutorial

Animating in Marquee & the Hidden Animation Graph  — posted by wlidston

Avid Marquee is capable of easy 2D and 3D animation, but it might not be obvious...

Featured Forum

Getting Started with Media Composer

Most Recent Blog Entries

Rock ’n’ Roll in a Nutshell

posted by Avid Blogs on Mon, Aug 03 2015

The article Rock ’n’ Roll in a Nutshell by Stefan Holtz appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

Inside the Most Beautiful Room In Music. Blackbird Studio’s Stunning Setup with Pro Tools | HDX.

posted by Avid Blogs on Fri, Jul 31 2015

The article Inside the Most Beautiful Room In Music. Blackbird Studio’s Stunning Setup with Pro Tools | HDX. by Anthony Gordon appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs... (read more)

Most Recent Postings

Re: Warning, don't upgrade to 8.4 if using Izotope Connect

This reaffirms the longstanding mantra not to upgrade mid-project.

Posted to Complete Your Suite (Forum) by Pheral on Mon, Aug 03 2015

cursor does not work on second monitor

hi there - a strange problem: when i click on the cursor on my second monitor, nothing happens (i just get the beep sound, but the cursor will not allow me to click/register the click/doesn't do anything. this is not for all functions: i can for example scroll through the timeline in the second monitor no problem, or click on things when i open...

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by Petr Lom on Mon, Aug 03 2015

Re: My 2 constant bugs - you too?

i did. my sample is 5 machines. 100% problem rate. media composer 6. having to clean site settings in media composer is the most prevalent bug. closely followed by failed fans. DX all the way 4 me.

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by Lukas Boeck on Mon, Aug 03 2015

Re: My 2 constant bugs - you too?

[quote user="Lukas Boeck"]....or aja based systems that work.[/quote] I have never experienced any of the issues described in this thread with our Aja gear.

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by Pheral on Mon, Aug 03 2015

Re: Any news on script sync?

You know the saying no news is good news? Well it's wrong.....

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by Pat Horridge on Mon, Aug 03 2015

Avid community help center

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller