Featured Tip

Optimize Pro Tools: Set Default Plugins  — posted by therecordingrevolution

When you start working in Pro Tools for any length of time you'll most likely...

Featured Tutorial

Animating in Marquee & the Hidden Animation Graph  — posted by wlidston

Avid Marquee is capable of easy 2D and 3D animation, but it might not be obvious...

Featured Forum

Getting Started with Media Composer

Most Recent Blog Entries

Pro Mixing: Pro Tools | S6 Software v1.3 Update Now Available

posted by Avid Blogs on Wed, Nov 26 2014

The article Pro Mixing: Pro Tools | S6 Software v1.3 Update Now Available by Tom Graham appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

The Rough Cut: Mark Sanger

posted by Avid Blogs on Wed, Nov 26 2014

The article The Rough Cut: Mark Sanger by Matt Feury appeared first on Avid Blogs - The media industry is changing fast. Get the insight you need to succeed—read Avid Blogs. . Read More... (read more)

Most Recent Postings

Re: Cant re link audio files

Great

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by mjolnarn on Thu, Nov 27 2014

Re: Control-key function restored (almost)

Nice find. Thanks for sharing!

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by AndrewAction on Thu, Nov 27 2014

Curious

Has anyone tried 6.0.5 on Windows 8.1pro?

Posted to Get Started Fast (Forum) by TVJohn on Thu, Nov 27 2014

Control-key function restored (almost)

This post is for anyone who paticipated in this epic thread about the infamous overhaul of modifier keys with the 2010 release of Media Composer 5. I, for one, hated the change with the Control-key. For years I was Control-key lassoing in the timeline to enter slip edit mode, and Option+Control key lassoing to enter slide edit mode. With the release...

Posted to Avid Media Composer - Mac (Forum) by funckdren on Thu, Nov 27 2014

Re: BCC, Resolve or Symphony

[quote user="cuervo"] here's a couple: http://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/roundtripping-from-avid-to-davinci-resolve/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XaH5xMCw5I [/quote] Thanks. I'll check them out.

Posted to Avid Media Composer - PC (Forum) by Terry Snyder on Thu, Nov 27 2014

Avid community help center

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller